Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Welcome to my Rochester Real Estate Blog!

I am excited about creating this blog about my favorite city, Rochester,NY and the surrounding towns & villages, as well as all things to do with Real Estate in this metropolitan area!

If you have a topic that you would like to cover I am wide open to guest bloggers. You are also welcome to send suggestions for topics too!

I plan to cover a variety of topics, ranging from from preparing a home for the market, how to find a quality Realtor, ,pictures and stories of Rochester neighborhoods and villages through out the area. If you have ideas, photos or stories contact me!!!

So lets get started.The first blog post will be about the top five home-improvements that prepare a home for sale and bring a return in for the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment